CCSS Mission Statement and Beliefs
BELIEFS, MISSION and SHARED VISION
The Coffee County School Board passed revisions to the beliefs, mission and vision February 2, 2011.
- All decisions made should be in the best interest of children.
- Attendance is a vital component of student learning.
- Academic success requires the partnership and collaboration of students, families, staff and the community.
- Schools should be welcoming places for everyone.
- Every child should have a positive experience every school day.
- Every child deserves to be safe, healthy, supported, engaged and challenged to reach their maximum potential.
- All personnel, students and families should be treated with respect.
- All decisions that impact students should be data-driven, researched-based and shared among stakeholders.
- Policies and procedures need to be aligned to maintain a focus on achieving the goals for learning.
"Learning Today for Brighter Tomorrows"
The mission of the Coffee County School System is for all students to achieve and exceed state performance standards and to prepare graduates to be college and career ready, self confident and responsible life-long learners.
SHARED VISION STATEMENT
"Aiming for Excellence"
The shared vision of the Coffee County School System is to become one of the top performing academic systems in the nation.